Persistance of Memory

I'm gunna be a bloggin fool!

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Hair do's and don'ts...mostly don'ts

Recently I've taken an interest in hair. Mostly Shelby's hair. I spend about 8 hours a day with Shelby every day, and each day I try to find something crazy and unique to do with her hair. Amazingly she doesn't even fuss when I do her hair!!



This hair do inspired the comment "I think it's time to get a new baby sitter" after Mommy said it was a creation of the baby sitter:)



And finally...the Do for Gramma's birthday party...


What a cutie!!

2 Comments:

At 10:35 AM, Blogger Calluna said...

You should move back down here and take an interest in my hair. I need a personal stylist (although I don't necessarily want the look you gave Shelby!)

 
At 11:22 AM, Blogger P said...

I love the mohawkish style. awesome. and the little braids are pretty cute too. If I ever have kids i'm definitely giving them a mohawk.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home