No chicken no more!!
As long as I can remember, I've had long hair. It's been a trade mark, so to speak...one of those things people always remember me by I guess. But recently I've been craving a change. Something needed to be done. So I dyed it all sorts of colors, cut bangs, and the like, but it just wasn't doing the trick.
So this morning when I woke up, I made my list of things to do and decided one of them would be to cut my hair. So I made an appointment, chewed off ALL my nails, didn't tell a soul (for fear of them talking me out of it) and did the deed.
Here are my before and after pics.


I was able to donate the hair to Locks of Love.



So here I am...rock you like a hurricane...er, well, something like that.
The process was great fun, and the lady that cut my hair seemed to get a kick out of how crazy nervous I was. But she put my mind at ease and was very sweet.


1 Comments:
I LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!!!!!!!! Seriously. So cute. Adam said it looks very much like you. His exact words were, oh yeah, that totally looks like older Jamie. And he meant older in a complimentary way. So yeah, I love it. So fun. So cute. So flirty. So perfect. Perhaps a new signature look. Hope you're having fun with it. Can't wait to take pictures of you with the new hair.
Post a Comment
<< Home