Persistance of Memory

I'm gunna be a bloggin fool!

Friday, March 02, 2007

So I change my mind a lot...who doesn't!?

I've been doing a lot of thinking recently. I'm at a crossroads in life, actually it's worse than that...my life is nothing but a bunch of intersections, cross roads and curving side streets. Basically what I'm saying, is that I'm ALWAYS lost. And being consistantly lost makes me crave change and impulsive decisiveness. So not only do I never know where I'm going, but I have the deepest desire and most powerful yearning to get there...where ever, even if that particular destination wasn't in the plan, takes me off the map or even if it takes me on the longest, most winding route possible just to get where ever it was I was headed in the first place.

When I was in college I spent most of the restless energy on the different boys I had decided to have a crush on, then when that got old, I changed majors (total of 6 times) and when I couldn't do that anymore, I changed roommates, moved appartments and pierced my ears.

I guess in some small way I feel like if i keep things mixed up enough, I'll eventually find what it is I'm looking for. It would probably make my search a little easier if I knew just what exactly it is that seems so important to find. It's almost as if it's something I was looking for in another life, or several other lives and my soul knows it's still out there. Or maybe it was something I had actually found in one of those many other lives and by having not found it yet makes my old soul crazy. I don't know what it is that drives this restless spirit of mine...but I've collected a handful of pictures taken in the last 12 months that in some small way puts a face to the happy discontentment that hums steadily within my head.


Girly girl with the straight reddish hair


My Favorite...the curly girly


The typical pony tail


Oh my gosh! Bangs!


My Attempt at rebellion! Black hair and red streaks! Woo!


Got bored...but it off...



Got bored and cut it again...


So now that i've cut it, and cut it, and died it and so on...what's left for me to do? Must be time to move:) Ha!

1 Comments:

At 11:48 PM, Blogger P said...

I love this. It's like the funnest longest before and after. You're so cute.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home